Ejemplo de Currículum Vitae en Inglés
FERNANDA G. MARIN ESTRADA
Calle 10 No. 23, Col. Rosal, México D.F., C.P.02320, Tel.5386-3332 firstname.lastname@example.org
HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE
- Expertise in training, leadership development, culture change, organizational effectiveness, strategic planning, team-building, staffing, employee relations, corporate communications and benefits administration.
- History of leveraging human capital through policy development, culture building and creating organizations capable of attracting, retaining and developing top talent.
- Skilled project manager with a knack for turning troubled operations into high-performing units.
EJEMPLO DE S.A. DE C.V., México, D.F. 2000-Present
Director, Human Resources -- 2002-Present
Led a newly created regional operation as Chief HR Executive with responsibility for a 80-member department serving 5,000 internal business customers.
- Acted as catalyst and strategic business partner with local leadership team, providing guidance and coaching to surface, confront, mediate and resolve HR-related business problems.
- Merged two competing HR organizations into one smooth-running unit. Overcame challenge of blending distinct cultures through multi-pronged communication effort, which resulted in staff reduction of 10%, expense reduction of 20% and implementation of consistent practices across the site.
- Lobbied successfully for greater filed use of "climate assessment" interviews to evaluate morale in selected offices. Assisted field management in reshaping their action plans to include this useful management tool, which had a direct impact on improvements in employee morale.
Manager/Associate Manager, Policy Service -- 2000-2001
- Managed 100-person operation providing policy service to field force and policyholders.
- Turned around the division's adversarial relationship with field customers and dramatically improved the reputation by using a proactive communication strategy.
- Established successful toll-free evening phone service for agents to call for assistance, resulting in improved agent productivity and quality of field underwriting.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
MBA, Business Administration, Facultad de Contaduría y Administración, UNAM
Member, Society for Human Resource Management.
Member, Association of Business Communicators.